PHP and MySQL Content Management Solutions
ScITech Consultants can produce PHP and MySQL content management solutions
for clients who require a data-driven, dynamic web site. If you require
an eCommerce web site with a shopping cart, or you want a web site with
a searchable database content (for example, a real estate web site), then
you need a content management solution that uses PHP scripting and a MySQL
ScITech Consultants have some out of the box PHP and MySQL content
management solutions that require a small amount of customization to match
the look and feel of a client's image.
PHP Property Portal Real Estate Content Management Solution
Our Property Portal content management solution is ideal for real
estate agents who want to market properties effectively over the Internet.
It allows real estate agents to effortlessly manage their property listings
using a standard web browser and Internet connection.
Our Property Portal content management solution offers the following
- Easily keep your property listings updated -- no HTML coding required
to add, delete, or modify listings.
- Property listings are stored on a robust and efficient centrally located
MySQL database -- any of your staff from any location can login and
manage listed properties.
- Flexible and efficient search capabilities -- your customers can browse
your properties according to whatever criteria you want to define.
- Member registration -- making people register in order to save their
favourite properties and property searches means you build up a client
database of genuine customers, who you can send marketing e-mails to.
- Automatic e-mailing system -- registered customers receive automated
e-mails depending on their budget.
- Viral marketing -- viewers of the web site can e-mail their friends
- Ability to have different registered estate agents or offices -- results
in the appropriate estate agent staff member or office getting contacted
for a particular property.
Our Property Portal content management solution requires the following:
- Web host supporting PHP 4.1 or greater with a MySQL 3.23 or greater.
- Internet connection.
- Any web browser.
Why not visit an example front end Property Portal content management
solution at http://www.scitech-consultants.co.uk/propertyportal
and use the site like you are looking to buy a home.
Also, you can see how easy it is to manage properties with our Property
Portal content management solution. Go to http://www.scitech-consultants.co.uk/propertyportal/admin
and login with username: smith and password: demo1.
If you are looking for a good web host to support our Property Portal
content management solution, we highly recommend ICDSoft.
PHP eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution
Our eCommerce Shopping Cart content management solution is ideal
for eCommerce businesses who want to sell products effectively over the
Internet. It allows eCommerce businesses to manage their products for
sale using a standard web browser and Internet connection. Our eCommerce
Shopping Cart content management solution has the following features:
- Unlimited product options with +ve or -ve value
- Multiple language support
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to host your store on a secure server
- Multiple Payment Methods (e.g. Accept postal orders as well as PayPal
and Credit Cards).
- Simple integration for 2Checkout, Authorize.net, WorldPay, PayPal,
NOCHEX, E-Gold and other secure payment companies!
- Customers personalised control panel
- Unlimited document creation with macros to display on store front.
No html experience necessary!
- Improved order control and customer control
- Improved search allowing AND, OR and search by product ID
- Custom product identification or automatic generation
- Delivery status notification (Automatic e-mails sent to customers
upon delivery status change)
- Improved security by restricting admin access by IP address and ability
to ban access to storefront by IP.
- Improved installation for Windows servers
- Search tracking by key words (To understand your customers needs with
- More control over the store layout (e.g. No. products per page, multi
column categories and ordering)
- Integrated help and support
- Multiple stores with one database
- Multilevel categories so that products can be located easily and logically
- Product search facility
- Sale mode on/off
- Store online/offline at click of a button with custom message
- Customer login for easy repeat business
- Temporary password generation if password is lost
- Order history with current order progress
- Add current page to browser favorites
- Tell a friend about a particular product
- Automatic thumbnail generation (GD 1.6 and higher required)
- Add/Delete/Edit products and categories within admin
- Upload & delete category/product images in *.jpg, *.png or *.gif
- Statistics within admin displaying customers/hits/product popularity
per month displayed graphically
- Database backup facility
- Shipping calculated per category for national and international orders
- Cookies to remember customers shopping basket contents upon next visit
- List of customers with search facility and IP address for security
- Bulk e-mail facility via admin or e-mail dump for bulk e-mail software
- Automatic printing of invoice/delivery sheets
- Easy to customize site theme from settings
- Pagination to avoid lengthy lists (e.g: << prev 1 2 3 next >>)
Our eCommerce Shopping Cart content management solution requires
- Web host supporting PHP 4.1.1 or greater with a MySQL 3.23 or greater
and GD 1.6 or greater.
- Internet connection.
- Any web browser.
Why not visit an example eCommerce web site at http://www.scitech-consultants.co.uk/store
and use the site like you are looking to buy some computer components.
If you are looking for a good web host to support our eCommerce Shopping
Cart content management solution, we highly recommend ICDSoft.